Loree HarpoleRegistered Representative
in the financial services industry
My Mission Statement
Services include: Investment planning, providing in-depth analysis of cash flow, budget and net worth, Risk management,
Accumulation planning, Retirement planning, Education funding, Tax planning, and General Estate Planning.
Constructing a thorough and comprehensive financial plan is the first step to create strategies designed to help my clients achieve their goals. Planning helps determine what investments are appropriate to fulfill the plan. Monitoring progress is an integral part of the process. I consider working with my clients an honor and privilege.
- MS Edu 2006: Nazareth College
- FINRA Series 7 & 63
- Life, Accident and Health
- NYS Partnership for Long Term Care Certified
- Financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Life insurance
- Estate planning
- Long term care
- Women in transition, whether through divorce or loss of a spouse
- Senior transition planning
- Guidance about estate tax planning and wealth transfer as a precursor to consulting with your attorney
- Senior transition services as clients move from their homes to an independent living community
- Member of Rochester Downtown Rotary
- Past-president of the New York Figure Study Guild
- Signature Member of the Rochester Art Club
- Past Member of the Board of RESOLVE of Greater Rochester
Loree began her career in financial services in January 2008, working in various positions prior to obtaining her licenses in 2010. She received her Masters in Education from Nazareth College in 2006. Her interests include the arts, portraiture, bicycling, cooking and traveling. She lives in downtown Rochester with her two mischievous cats.